active duty Navy

Thank You for your service! If I would have stayed in the Nav...I would of had my thirty about 10 years ago. F$&k I'm old! Go snipes!

Just shy of 18, plenty of fuel left in the tank. Its true what they say...choose a job that you love and and you'll never work a day in your life! HMC, Hospital Corpsman SW/AW/FMF

To topsnipe Got your work cut out for you! I was on the Hewitt,DD966, and we spent a week inport in Vancouver,BC "cause one of our LM2500's **** the bed. Are they any better now? They gotta be;MOMNAV is putting them in everything! I was an OS1 selectee but they wanted me to re-up for first; 75 to 80. Happy Veterans Day to all

ooosmitty, they have gotten better, as the years pass they upgrade and change the configuration. They have more horse power now and the gens are crazy automated. i have done cruisers and DDGs, rode a few frigates too. I am the Marine Gas Turbine Inspector (MGTI) so when other ships LM2500's **** the bed i am the one they call to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it. Thanks for your service. I am at 23 now, a Senior Chief hopeing to pick up Master Chief. I have three years to try and if not then time to punch out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith