Any union members

IATSE Local 46
International Alliance of Theatrical and Stage Employees Nashville

Last edited:
Sweet another tinner but sheet metal in Wisconsin in the winter doesn't sound fun. My dad retired out of Montana so you guys could probably tell freeze your butt of stories. Me I wouldn't know though cuz Northern California doesn't know cold

Was a union plumber for 10 years. Now im in the USPS union.

Sent from my iPhone

The Ol lady is USPS also as a sub waiting for a rout to open up. She's got two years left until that happens.

Sent from the mobile leash

I was in the Carpenters local 132 for about 15 years, I'm now in management for the company I started my apprenticeship with about 20 years ago.

No union in the south where I live , mostly oilfield , I hear horror stories about the union but WTF do I know about it

If it feeds your family and gas in your bike , rock on :)

Any union members

The union kept me off obummer care.

Last edited:
Cool deal blue , let me know when yall gonna take the hill lol , I'm in

Those jackals have been messing with the union pretty hard right ?

Yah the have mostly been going after the civil service unions here. But also have tried to make it illegal for dues to be withheld directly from our checks. They failed. Unions have their place and keep both sides honest. Do I agree with everything the union does? Hell no does the union keep people employed that should not be yes if the company does not do their job and document faults.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77