anyone have the Legends Axeo fork cartridges.?

I just ordered my Axeo's from Lindsey yesterday, better price than local dealer with no sales tax & free shipping. I put the Revo A's on the rear last July & what a smooth ride, no more having to dodge the potholes.
Legends says that the rear is 80% of the ride & the front is 80% of the handling.

Legend AXEO

Legend AXEO

Thanks so much for the shout-out @Lammas ... glad to hear you are happy with your new set-up. The Legend's aren't cheap but they are certainly a great investment if you want a quality ride. Shoot us a private message or an email at Lindsey @ IronAcesSpeedShop.com (no spaces) if you're in the market.

Ride safe!!

Lindsey :0)

I am looking into the lowered Legends AEXO and would like to know your price on these. I have a 2017 Street Glide with standard progressive monotubes now. Thanks, Jeff

I got a pair this spring and am very happy with them.
I was expecting better handling on the roads, but what surprised me was how much better it handles doing low speed stuff in town too.
Bike definitely maintains it's composure during hard braking better too!

I replaced my progressives with the Legends AXEO, better handling in the corners IMO.

Installed mine on my 14 SG. Made a big difference. Have about 5 thousand miles on them and i must say I'm quite pleased.

can anyone share what a dealer/shop would typically charge to install the new front suspension? I did the rears, but the front is out of my league. Just wondering what to budget. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave