Batten down the hatches

Good morning Mojo hope all is good

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Come on MOJO!!!! REPORT!!!! Hope you are safe and sound my friend.....

Looks like the end is in sight. Hopefully the storm wasn't too bad overnight.

ad1feaffbe31f95e767d6e2ab4699503.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Come on MOJO!!!! REPORT!!!! Hope you are safe and sound my friend.....

Surrounding counties caught the brunt of it. We had some flooding and about 3 inches of rain overnight. I had a few tree limbs down in the backyard. Nothing an hour with my chainsaw can't fix especially since I have woods to toss the cuts to when finished. Power was off in the night for 90 minutes but all told, everything turned out OK. Highs here Thurs-Sunday; sunny and mid 70's!! :):):)

Happy to see you made it through Mojo with minimal damage. Now perfect temps to ride in that's a nice thing.

It is a great support group, the best. Now if I could find similar people that have the same interest in Harley Davidson Street Glides, I would be set.

It is a great support group, the best. Now if I could find similar people that have the same interest in Harley Davidson Street Glides, I would be set.
But you have found those people... They're just all here. lol

Glad to hear you made it out okay Mojo. I wasn't quite so lucky when some tropical storm hit me in New Orleans back in 2011. Lost 2 of my cars to that flood...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I wish we ALL could meet somewhere in the US at a cool Local brew house for an evening of food, drink, brotherhood and laughter. There we could ALL tell SG/SGS lies to each other and laugh our butts off for the evening !

I wish we ALL could meet somewhere in the US at a cool Local brew house for an evening of food, drink, brotherhood and laughter. There we could ALL tell SG/SGS lies to each other and laugh our butts off for the evening !

Pick a date for next year. Whoever can make, great. The others, maybe next go around. Different person take charge each year for a different part of the country.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469