Converted everything to LED. Check out my video

MisterB

Sep 13, 2016
I'm quite pleased with the results. Added an LRS LED headlight, and front and rear turn signals from Custom Dynamics. I should definitely have increased visibility

Looking good, I just upgraded all my turn signals to Custom Dynamics too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Custom Dynamics products and business model are among the best in the industry. I would recommend them to anyone looking for more visibility on their scoot. :cool:

this is REALLY cool

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI NXT-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks guys! It's always nice when you can add something to your bike that not only looks cool, but makes it more functional and more safe.

Just wondering if you went with the black or chrome lrs head light, thanks

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I went with black. Where the fairing is black denim, and my turn signals are smoked, I figured that would match a little better

Looks great. What curved plate holder are you using? It looks like it uses the stock plate light.

Love my Custom Dynamics turn signals! Check out the Custom Dynamics Dual intensity tri-bar light for the rear fender. Its a running light and a brake light. Super bright.

Mine is completely converted as well. The make quality products and have a lifetime warranty.

Help, just tried installing my custom bullit ringz and have no break lights, tried to go back to regular bulbs still same issue no break lights!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Well I did figure out that I have have break light using rear break pedal, but still no break lights with front break, any ideas why,
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peeta407N