Stereo Advice Needed 2014 Street Glide Special

amegs87

Jun 20, 2021
I have a Boom System in my bike with front a rear speakers. Recently i installed a Soundstream Reserve 14si, love the radio but i need a little more sound in front of me. Don't want to replace the amp and speakers. Maybe just a good front speaker is my thought, or do i have to bite the bullet. Don't want to spend 1800 dollars on the four speaker kit and amp.

Any Suggestions Greatly Appreciated,
Anthony

Depends on what amp you have and how much it puts out.

Earlier this year is spent just over $1700 for a SD 1200.4 amp, a pair of cicada cxx6.5's l, and cicada cxx6×9's. That's including taxes here in Michigan.

I have the GTS head unit with a t-harness and dsp.

Depends on what amp you have and how much it puts out.

Earlier this year is spent just over $1700 for a SD 1200.4 amp, a pair of cicada cxx6.5's l, and cicada cxx6×9's. That's including taxes here in Michigan.

I have the GTS head unit with a t-harness and dsp.
I have the stock Boom II Amp that came with the bike. The system was put in by the prior owner at the dealership. It was replaced when I purchased the bike three years ago.

If budget is limiting you, I'd just replace the fairing speakers now. And later on, the rears. Then the amp if needed. You won't take a big hit in the wallet that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henz