Front suspension upgrade to Legend AXEO with 21" wheel/tire

On my way in this morning with two turns out made it much better ride, one more turn out will make the ride exactly what I am looking for so I will try it out. But the way it's both wife & I plus tour pac will do it.

I did not get Legend stickers again my the box it came in, same with front springs. I had to reach out to Legend and took them several weeks to get them to me but it was around Christmas so I can understand it.

If one is switching from OEM air shocks to REVO's you will be amazed, but I don't think Revo's are that much better than CVO OEM shocks. If I spend more time fine tuning CVO shocks I bet I can get them very close to riding like REVO's. But for the front AXEO's like night & day.....definitely recommend it.

..... Lindsey at Iron Aces has been working with me on this exchange. Highly recommend buying from her, GREAT customer service! ......

Lindsey turned return around in a matter of days and I received the Axeo21 kit yesterday. Hope to install everything in the coming week.

Thank so much for the shot-out...certainly glad to help get you exactly what you needed quickly!!

Lindsey :0)

On my way in this morning with two turns out made it much better ride, one more turn out will make the ride exactly what I am looking for so I will try it out. But the way it's both wife & I plus tour pac will do it.

I did not get Legend stickers again my the box it came in, same with front springs. I had to reach out to Legend and took them several weeks to get them to me but it was around Christmas so I can understand it.

If one is switching from OEM air shocks to REVO's you will be amazed, but I don't think Revo's are that much better than CVO OEM shocks. If I spend more time fine tuning CVO shocks I bet I can get them very close to riding like REVO's. But for the front AXEO's like night & day.....definitely recommend it.

Or maybe you should just spend some more time fine tuning your Revos.......lol

After spending some time fine tuning REVO's now the bike rides exceptionally well. I ended up turning 4 full turns to soften and now perfect sag (1") and absorb bumps as they are made to do. Rode the bike to AZ bike week and both wife & I felt bike performed very well.

On my way to Laughlin yesterday the bike felt totally different than before, rides so much smoother and absorbed bumps like Legend is known for. I visit Laughlin Bike Fest every year and I know the route and where I have to watch for unexpected bumps. I must say it's like day & night, I am extremely happy to have made the choice of going with Legend all the way around. I turned in 1 full turn to compensate the load (tour pak & Kuryakyn medium size bag) I have and that is all it needs. Easy to adjust, the only thing is bags much be removed, just 4 bolts so no biggie!

Anyone thinking about upgrading suspension and leaning toward Legend, do it.....you will not be sorry!

Overall I must say Legend suspension is worth the money, I was riding with my friends and they had to stop so they can shake it off and I was still ready for 200 more miles. They were surprised as I never got off my bike and waiting for them. I usually get off my bike when I fuel so I can give my tail end a break and now I don't have to.

I am totally impressed with Legend product, highly recommend to anyone looking to upgrade. Once you get it dialed in to your liking you just want to keep riding your bike.

Unfortunately I had to haul my bike back from Laughlin due to cracked exhaust, on our way back my wife mentioned riding on the back of the bike feel much comfortable than riding in our friend's midsize SUV......LOL!

I think you’ve convinced me to get the legends. I love my bike, but every time I hit a rough patch of road, I wanna trade it in for a BMW RT......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you’ve convinced me to get the legends. I love my bike, but every time I hit a rough patch of road, I wanna trade it in for a BMW RT......

t8ness, you will not be sorry, it's like day & night. I know it's a bit more expensive but we pay so much money for our bikes and we want to ride them so upgrade as such are something that will help us enjoy our bikes that much more.

If you don't know where to get them Iron Aces is the place to go, Lindsey will hook you up.

t8ness, you will not be sorry, it's like day & night. I know it's a bit more expensive but we pay so much money for our bikes and we want to ride them so upgrade as such are something that will help us enjoy our bikes that much more.

If you don't know where to get them Iron Aces is the place to go, Lindsey will hook you up.

Thanks...I look forward to trying them myself.....I need a smooth ride. I want a smooth ride...

Well finally got front end completed. Suspension upgrade is ten times better with Axeo 21 1" under and Progressive 944 ultra tour 13" Standard installed on rear a few years back. Also added Wild Ones Chubby Low Bars, another improvement for me in comfort. At 5'-9" stock bars where a bit of an uncomfortable stretch, especially on long rides. Now if I can sell off a dozen or so stock Street Glide parts, I'll look into maybe a Slicer fender!? lol. Thanks again to Lindsey at Iron Aces!

IMG_2312.jpgIMG_2314.jpgIMG_2296.jpgIMG_2299.jpgIMG_2302 (1).jpg

Sorry, still can't figure out why some images load sideways??!

That is a nice looking bike.....love the way 1" drop look with 21" wheel.....now you'll be riding a lot more and feel comfortable riding it.

Did a 260 miles round trip today with my wife....rode up to northern part of our State to enjoy the cool weather and back.....about 5 hours ride. Stop for lunch and fuel, rode the rest of the time. Bike feels and ran so good, first time taking a trip with my new exhaust D&D Boarzilla 2 to 1 after a good tune. Bike ran strong, go up the hills like nothing, pass vehicles with ease, ton of power. Wife got too comfortable riding on the backseat and fell asleep.....LOL....I need to find a way to strap her on the back with racing harness type seat belt. On any longer out of state rides I have my tour pak so she is pretty much secure in on the back with that.

Attachments

• SG`.jpg
    SG`.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith