Fuelpak 3

jalf

Aug 27, 2017
Has anyone installed this on their 2017 Street Glide, i put Rinehart 4inch slipons and wanna do the Rinehart Inverted Air stage 1. does the fuelpak install as easy as it looks

Has anyone installed this on their 2017 Street Glide, i put Rinehart 4inch slipons and wanna do the Rinehart Inverted Air stage 1. does the fuelpak install as easy as it looks

Yes and yes!! For a well featured moderately priced tuner, this is a good one. Is it the best? No but unless your a cutting edge (Stage 3, Stage 4) horsepower guy, this will work much better (auto tune feature) than the HD pro tuner.

I installed the FP3 with my 4 inch Rineharts with Arlen Ness big sucker on my 17. It was as easy as when I installed it on my 14. The FP3 is super easy to use and I think its very user friendly. I normally just download a map and go but this time I downloaded the map then spent the day autotuning too. I know it runs great without backfiring but as far as HP I am uncertain of gain. I know that throttle response greatly improved with the air cleaner upgrade though.

I installed one on mine a couple weeks ago. I did get a defective unit the first time. But I called them on th phone and the guys walked me through a couple tests and he decided the unit was bad and sent me a new one. It installed super easy. The firmware update when you first pair to the unit will take a few minutes. Then you just search through the map options and flash your ECU. It is simple and it walks you through it. They also send instructions that are pretty good.

Sorta off topic, but where are you guys finding the best price on the FP3? Looking top buy one after the holidays.....if I have any cash left!

I installed one. Super easy to install and use. Bike runs much better with it than I thought it would.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith