GRIPS ??? opinions.....

Update regarding grips...

I went with the Arlen Ness "deep cut - comfort grips" ... Installed them today & took an hour ride... Very pleased & they are exactly what I was hoping they would be... Easy install - larger diameter grip comparred to factory & larger diameter than the HD "get a grips"....

Highly recommended...

Chris

I went with the Arlen Ness "deep cut - comfort grips" ... Installed them today & took an hour ride... Very pleased & they are exactly what I was hoping they would be... Easy install - larger diameter grip comparred to factory & larger diameter than the HD "get a grips"....

Highly recommended...

Chris

They are on the list.

Sent from the mobile leash

After riding with them I'm very happy with them. Plus they look badass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just put get-a-grips on my bike. So far, with zero miles, I like 'em.

How about these brass grips: Brass Grips

View attachment 5388
Told ya so....lol! Glad you like em....

Highly recommended...

Chris

Sent from my Note4 using Tapatalk

I just installed the Roland Sands Chrono grips. They are real nice and I find they fit my hand better than the factory grips. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431276793.657232.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1431276843.059761.jpg

Kuryakyn Kinetic w/ throttle boss also, but the throttle side has a little back and forth play in it. Is that normal?

I prefer the serrated rubber cut models. These are the 2017 CVO grips.
IMG_4230.JPG

I just installed the Kuryakyn heavy industry on my 2016 SGS they feel good larger than normal
look good
have only put 100 miles on them but so much better than the stock grips
mule

Regular Kuryakyn ISO Grips with Throttle Boss. 3rd bike I've had them on. I almost went with Harley Airflows this time.

I just installed the Kuryakyn Kinetic grips on my 2017 SGS. The throttle side grip has about 1/8 inch play back and forth from the end. Is this normal? Anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks

I just installed a set of heated Streamliner grips.On my SGS It gets a little chilly up here in Jersey in the fall Let me tell ya. You would never think it. But how nice it is.Little pricey. But I really like'em

I have a 14 FLHXS SG...

I installed a set of HD "get-a-grip" grips and just dont like em'...

What is everyone running on their rides...?

I think I want a fatter style grip and was looking at the Arlen Ness "deep cut" style grips..

Thanks for any input,

Chris

This question gets answered with a question, you lookin' for looks or function? I use the Avon Air. more on the function front than looks, though they have some with tips on them. JMHO

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469