Headlight frustrations begin to set in...

This is my H-D factory RELECTOR SERIES DAYMAKER headlamp on low beam. When you have it on HIGH BEAM, the lower portion of the lamp is on as well making the entire headlamp light up... (QUITE BRIGHT, and a very wide spray of light.)

Harley REFLECTOR headlight C.D. Dynamic Ringz.jpg

The pic also shows the Custom Dynamics "DYNAMIC RINGZ" running lights/Turn signals with CLEAR lenses. For turns and Flashers, the bright white RINGZ (24 LED's in a circle) switch to the 24 AMBER LED's in the center. (Combined total of 48 LED's per Bullet light).

Below is a quick video of my SGS rear light set up. I removed my Plasma Rods today, as I got a chance to follow my bike last night (a friend & I exchanged rides). P Rods were just too much IMO. May change my mind later & re-install.
My CUSTOM DYNAMICS Tri-Bar is set to strobe for 1 second (twice) when I initially apply my brakes.
The Custom Dynamics Tri-Bar has a total of 48 LED's as opposed to the H-D factory Tri-Bar's 12 LED's.
The strobing effect box (C.D.) has 10 different settings & I can add or remove the various strobing/flashing effects to the lights on the bullet light bar and/or the Tri-Bar with the two micro switches on the Custom Dynamics "magic box" that's installed under the seat.
The strobing gets the attention of the motorist behind you.

http://youtu.be/wX1REwFEvVY

Just another avenue...

Last edited:
Look around on here, maybe not a thorough review but guys like myself giving their opinion on it.
View attachment 9300
Here's a shot of mine with the custom dynamics bullet ringz turn signals
I guess what I meant was pics of the beam pattern on the road in front of the bike.

Does anyone know if JW Speaker lights have the ability to run the low and hi beams simultaneously?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave