Hello!

Topkick

Sep 8, 2016
Good afternoon!

Hello everybody!

Been checking out this forum for a few weeks now. Discovered it after I decided to buy a Street Glide and started doing research on the net. Been riding a 1999 Road King for 12 years. Was a fantastic bike. Have had it from coast to coast and a lot of points in between. Planned on keeping it forever. But, as fate would have it, on July 30th I was on the first day of a two week vacation, taking me to Milwaukee and on to Sturgis. A sharp turn caught me off guard and I laid her down totaling her out and breaking my collar bone along with a few other bumps and bruises and road rash. Not my best day. Lol! So the search was on for a new bike. Fortunately, I had been looking at Street Glides for a long time. Had my eye on one at my local dealer for a couple months. Since that was just about the time the 17’s were about to come out, I got a pretty sweet deal on a 16 and so far I’m pretty happy. 2016 Street Glide Special, Charcoal denim. Right now, she’s bone stock except for the passenger sissy bar and luggage rack. Future mods planned are a full Fuel Moto system, 2-1-2 header, Jackpot mufflers, Fuel Moto air cleaner and the Dynojet Power Vision tuner. The parts are already in the mail!

Looking forward to keeping in touch with other Street Glide riders around the country.

Topkick

Hello and welcome to the fun. Sounds like I don't need to warn you to hide your wallet ha ha ha

Welcome to the fun....

How's Wichita these days? I use to live in College Hill....I'm planning on a return trip in a couple weeks to visit my brother who lives in Augusta....then riding down to Fayetteville for the BBB...how about I buy the first round at the Anchor?....PM me and I'll give you my number...

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I know all too well about having my wallet drained by a new bike!

Wichita is...well it's still Wichita. At least we are in the middle of everything here. Aviator5456, when are you going to be in town? I decided to go west this year instead of going to Bikes Blues and BBQ. That week I'm heading to Arizona to ride the Coronado Trail. Should be a good trip if we can get past all of this rain.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith