Inner Fairing Question

Keithkire09

May 4, 2020
Ok, so I posted the other day about bars and mirrors and every one kindly gave me great information, so I'm going to try again with a different scenario. I have an 09' Street Glide. I really want to upgrade to the newer radio, with bluetooth and the nav. Obviously this system wouldn't fit my inner fairing. So my question is, could I buy a newer inner fairing and keep all my current indicators and everything to bring over to the newer inner fairing, then buy one of the new radios? Would this pretty much be a plug and play possibility? Or would this be too much work to be worth it? Sorry for all the questions, I'm a newbie lol

Interesting idea, but I think because the stereo bracket, etc is different, there probably isn't a way to make it fit, but I honestly don't know. I would think someone has tried it before though. I've never seen one done successfully, but who knows.

I think I found the answer! Fatheadcycles.com has an inner fairing conversion kit that does exactly what I want to do!

I think I found the answer! Fatheadcycles.com has an inner fairing conversion kit that does exactly what I want to do!

Keithkire09, you might contact Spazz (Admin here) with Reno Baggers after you get your new inner fairing. He may have a slightly used OEM Boombox for sale.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith