Just got a new video platform' Dji mavic pro 4k

New Location video, 5 minutes west of me.. Beautiful day to video with the Drone.

DJI. MAVIC PRO 4K camera lots of setting I have not touched yet. These vids are straight out of the box it will run 40mph in sport mode I want use for a while . I use a IPhone 7 plus and Dji go app Thanks for watching

Man, that is really neat. Think I better get one of these. What's the FAA process like? Can I get that going before I buy a drone, and then be researching and buying the droan?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MrB yes just go to Faa.gov lots of info I stay under 400 feet and keep drone with in sight . Thanks for watching

Yep it's been a good edition and lots of fun. I'm itchen to head to mountains and deploy this drone. I've heard about ranchers Harding there live stock and checking there fence line, I think it a cool tool to have .. Thanks for watching

Last edited:
I'm using iPhone 7 plus not letting me post right off phone and photobucket says can't post 3rd party . Thanks I'll figure something out

Last edited:
Whoa. That's a good price tag on it. Looks really cool tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same one, its awesome and folding up is the greatest. Playing with the "following" options now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77