Just got a new video platform' Dji mavic pro 4k

Seems like kind of a pricey one, if you already own a GoPro and a smartphone that can be used for the screen on the remote, no?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Design flaw the options tripod mode , follow me, etc are suppose to work great 👍 I hope to try ten out soon myself I thinks there's 5 or more

MisterB yes there pricey and I spent a year thinking about this one my wife surprised me with this one for Father's Day it does an amazing job right outa the box best stable drone on the market. Making vids is just a way for me to relax and enjoy action vids and memories. Being able to see from above is a useful tool on my dads farm at times I've been making vids for 10 years now my you tube has some cool vids of all sorts of stuff, I fly rc helicopter and air planes trucks and boats just a kid at heart wahooo

The phone ties into controller with a dji go 4 app the controller gives it over 4.5 mile range that's massive my spectrum rc system will do 2 mikes or more this drone is latest technology. Linked in with the Apple iPhone it works flawless

Yes very pricey but it's way above toy grade professionals are removing the props and using a $40 holder to take pro vids and shots

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77