Jw speaker

cajun1_us

Feb 28, 2015
Received my 8700 evo2 LED headlamp yesterday. Installed it and wow. What great quality. Very bright too. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442024341.870346.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442024356.487363.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442024377.722539.jpg

Ordered one today. Picked up wiring harness from local HD dealer. Looking for improved lighting over stock dual halogen light

Received my 8700 evo2 LED headlamp yesterday. Installed it and wow. What great quality. Very bright too.

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your new JW Speaker Headlight. I've heard a lot of great things about these and am glad that you're experience confirms that feedback.

Enjoy and ride safe!!

Lindsey :0)

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your new JW Speaker Headlight. I've heard a lot of great things about these and am glad that you're experience confirms that feedback.

Enjoy and ride safe!!

Lindsey :0)

How broad is the beam pattern? Many have complained in the Evo 1 or with the HD Daymaker (manufactured by JW Speaker 8700) that the beam pattern does not light up the sides of the road well enough in the twisties. The JW Speaker Evo 2 was supposed to take care of that.

With the EVO 2 it really lights up the sides of the road. What little bit I have ridden at night everybody I ride with gets behind me so they can see.

I installed their Adaptive model earlier this year. The best bit of safety kit you'll find

I installed their Adaptive model earlier this year. The best bit of safety kit you'll find

Been hanging around and wondering how these lights are doing. So would you suggest these to the members of this forum as an upgrade over the E2 ??? I think your right on this being a safety feature lighting the road in the corners if it's as advertised.

It's superior to the stock light in every respect; beam width, coverage, penetration and, going into corners, the Adaptive array illuminates areas other lights can't reach. It's a doddle to fit too. Highly recommended.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469