Led Light Upgrade

2015FlHXS

Aug 29, 2015
I'm looking at a bargain route of going with the Sunpie or Eagle LED headlight and CD Bullet Rinz. Has anyone had radio/static issues with the Sunpie?
I'm also curious if the headlights are totally drop in, or do they all need some adjustment when installing?

Thank you

I have the eagle lights headlight and passing lamps. I do have some radio static.

The eagle lights drops right into the stock adjustment ring, then you just have to aim it like any vehicle. I had a headlight from long ride shields that came with a new adjustment ring that required assembly and install but that light had no static.

Most led headlights require a h4 harness. Stock street glides have a h9/h11 harness. If whatever you buy does not include the new wire harness, you can find them at any dealership (they should have plenty to accommodate their day makers!) or on like retailers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I had static with my eagle light series 3 lights that would never go away and had to return them. Went to series 2 lights and ferrite coil and static went away.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469