Led Lighting

It is much brighter than stock, pretty nice. I put regular HID headlight kit in my roadglide, super bright

I installed the HD LED head light and tail lights on my 13 SG and in my opinion, money well spent. Not only is the night time riders visibility brighter and enhanced 30+%, during day time riding I believe I am much more visible to other traffic, which may make me more noticeable and prevent that oncoming cage from turning left in front of my path.

Next time your out on the driving on the highway, take a look at the oncoming traffic as far in the distance as possible, it is the LED and HID headlights that are visible the earliest and stand out.
It was the daytime visibility to the cagers factor that was the reason I purchased the HD LED head light and tail lights. I am very happy with mine, get many compliments on the light (aesthetic and visibility) and would definitely spend the coin on these again.

Hope this helps.

I have been riding with the LED Headlight now for a couple of months and I must say that I like it. It is definitely brighter as others have mentioned, but I also like the "temperature" or color of the lighting as it is whiter then the stock headlight. I also added custom dynamics front turn signal LED lights so that they match the temperature of the headlight - they don't add to my vision but more for the oncoming traffic.

Also, as it relates to price. First, if you shop around you can get it for at least 20% dealer list. Second, I looked at some of the other lights (truck light, HID conversions) and if you ask me the HD LED headlight just has a better light and cleaner install. It is a very nice sealed light and it is totally plug and play (no trim ring or wiring issues, etc.).

Good luck with your choice

I have the Kuryakyn Phase 7 headlight and 4.5" passing lamps on my bike. My husband has the H-D Daymaker Headlight and passing lamps on his FLHTPI. He wanted the black housings since he is doing away w/ all the chrome on his bike and the Kuryakyn lights don't come in black, so he paid the cash on the Daymakers. I was willing to go the cheaper route, since I wanted the chrome. I like the ones I have and he likes the ones he has. I don't think you will go wrong with either set. They are both very bright.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469