Let's talk holsters...

I bought a Safariland paddle today. I don't like it near as much as the Galco shoulder rig but it works. I need to order one for the Kimber. Got my sights set on a nice AR-15 next.
Speaking of AR's, this is whats in the gun safe in my garage. Its my Army nephews. I think he has like 6. Made his dad and me one.. (his hobby)
index.jpgindex2.jpg

Blackhawk Serpa...Glock 27 40cal. Comfortable and pistol locks in position so I am not "checking". Suggested to me by retired State Police officer.

I've been wearing my S&W 442 .38 on my ankle in a Galco holster. It's so comfortable, I forget it's there. Not a quick draw solution, but deeply concealed.

Like Mojo.... I carry a Sig P938 9mm. I love the compact and light weight for conceal. Mojo hooked me up with an OWB ( THANKS BRO ) but I have been doing a lot of research looking for a COMFORTABLE IWB.

I ran across http://aliengearholsters.com/ and watch a few of their videos and how their holsters are constructed and like the fact that they are smooth against the body. I am going to give their Cloak Tuck 3.0 a shot.

concealed-carry-holster_515_1_3_1_1534.jpg

a quick video from their site

Like Mojo.... I carry a Sig P938 9mm. I love the compact and light weight for conceal. Mojo hooked me up with an OWB ( THANKS BRO ) but I have been doing a lot of research looking for a COMFORTABLE IWB.

I ran across http://aliengearholsters.com/ and watch a few of their videos and how their holsters are constructed and like the fact that they are smooth against the body. I am going to give their Cloak Tuck 3.0 a shot.

concealed-carry-holster_515_1_3_1_1534.jpg

a quick video from their site

Love my Aliengear 2.0 had it for for sure a couple years. Upgraded to the 3.0 and haven't looked back. I don't think you will be disappointed.

They just shipped mine. Can't wait to try it!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Love my Aliengear 2.0 had it for for sure a couple years. Upgraded to the 3.0 and haven't looked back. I don't think you will be disappointed.
Thanks for the good feedback on the 3.0... thinkin about getting one of their belts,too... they give a discount when you buy both

Sent from Note4

Glad those IWB's work for you guys. I've tried a few and never felt comfortable wearing one. OWB or back pocket unit for me. (Sig P938)

NewHolster copy.jpg

I carry a Sig Sauer P238 .380 I like its compact size especially when riding. I searched high & low & although I was extremely skeptical on its ability to stay in place ended up purchasing a LG-6 Short Sticky Holster as it was recommended at my local gun shop. I must say I was impressed, although there are no straps to secure it does stay in place. Just throwing my .02 out there!

I carry a couple different depending on weather. Always in the pant unless over coat weather. Usually my s&w 380 BG with a Tacky Holster.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Let's talk holsters...

Up here in Canada I have no urge to carry my pistol. With all the crazy **** that's been going on down in the states, I can see why you all should carry your pistols.

2014 FLHXS

Last edited:
Up here in Canada I have no erg to carry my pistol. With all the crazy **** that's been going on down in the states, I can see why you all should carry your pistols.

2014 FLHXS

The end result of decades of not holding a particular segment of society to even the basics of civilized norm. The liberal cure; take guns away from the law abiding citizen.

I usually carry my m&p9c concealed in a blade-tech kydex. Kydex can put some wear marks on the finish, but smith's finish is really tough (coming from someone whose had a glock refinished) and it shows very little wear.

Open carry, I have safariland ALS holsters for my glock and 1911. I bought them at the suggestion of my friend who uses the same holster on duty. They are great and very easy to use. I will say though that if you just want a cheap holster my Blackhawk serpa survived and retained my glock even when rolling at 70mph.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Not sure if you've ordered already (I know this is slightly dated post), but if you like the construction of this holster, check out Crossbreed's MiniTuck. I have it for my S&W Shield and you wouldn't know its there regardless of what I'm wearing... you can have your shirt tucked or untucked as well. Just a thought as I too looked at Alien Gear

I got the Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0. Love it!

Sent from Note4 via TapaTalk

I carry a Sig Sauer P238 .380 I like its compact size especially when riding. I searched high & low & although I was extremely skeptical on its ability to stay in place ended up purchasing a LG-6 Short Sticky Holster as it was recommended at my local gun shop. I must say I was impressed, although there are no straps to secure it does stay in place. Just throwing my .02 out there!

bb- If you love the P238, you'll also like the P938. Barely bigger, I can carry it in my back pocket or OWB.

bb- If you love the P238, you'll also like the P938. Barely bigger, I can carry it in my back pocket or OWB.

I bought my wife the P238 and she loves it. I carry an S&W M&P .40.....I"m thinking of picking up something like the P238 for myself....but I'm currently looking at other options...as for the P938...this is a good looking setup:

SIG-P938-silencer.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469