Looking at a 2021 street glide

Yes. I’m buying a 2021 street glide. I’m thinking of taking the baffles out of the exhaust. Will this effect the bike? Can this hurt the Bike..timing,torque, back pressure..etc. hopefully someone can help. Thanks

Yes. I’m buying a 2021 street glide. I’m thinking of taking the baffles out of the exhaust. Will this effect the bike? Can this hurt the Bike..timing,torque, back pressure..etc. hopefully someone can help. Thanks

I would just get some new mufflers to stick on it. Pulling the baffles out will effect your
Back pressure I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Billybob. I’m so excited to get my 2021 SG..I can’t sleep! I sold my Fatboy a few years back and miss it terribly! 2021’s are not out yet and I’m hopeful that they show them on the January 19th virtual event!

Hey Billybob. I’m so excited to get my 2021 SG..I can’t sleep! I sold my Fatboy a few years back and miss it terribly! 2021’s are not out yet and I’m hopeful that they show them on the January 19th virtual event!

Zeus, me too. Saw some bikes today they look really nice. I’ll try to post.

Looking at a 2021 street glide

d48c9188aab5bc19767e69a3365b4804.png
060fd430dd9848b179fab922a952079f.png
72992930fafa481152d9f5bafe0cb480.png

See if these work

2021 Bikes are here!

I'm interested in a 2021 too. I watched the video from Matt Laidlaw, they hadn't received any Street Glides yet but he said they'll have a cable clutch now. I've had several recalls on my 2016 hydraulic clutch but I think I prefer it to cable anyway. Any idea why it's changing?

It's fact, Touring bikes DO have clutch cables for 2021 I saw nothing new in this model line except paint colors and supposedly TWO Key FOBs again. CVO's get the a revised Rockford-Fosgate Sound system. They've change the firmware on the GTS system whereby Car Play ONLY works if you purchase the WHIM** and lastly- Changed the ECM connector so you can ONLY use the HD tuner.

** There is a jumper available on You Tube for $25 to fix this issue.

Had the hydraulic on my old bike and just got my new 2021 with cable and like it much better. I do have a substantial vibration or shudder while decelerating between about 2500 down to about 1500 rpm without using the brakes. Has anyone else seen this? Have only ridden it home from dealer about 20 miles.

Last edited:
I have a 21 Street Glide also and noticed that vibration when engine braking. I have just under 100 miles on mine now. The weather in New England has not been great for riding. Way too much salt on the roads. I'm not concerned about the vibration but plan on monitoring it until the 1000 mile service. I prefer the cable clutch too. Congratulations on the new ride.

Had the hydraulic on my old bike and just got my new 2021 with cable and like it much better. I do have a substantial vibration or shudder while decelerating between about 2500 down to about 1500 rpm without using the brakes. Has anyone else seen this? Have only ridden it home from dealer about 20 miles.

No vibrations here. I’ve got about 700 miles on it. Better check you tire pressure or have the dealer look at it. Could be a bad tire.
Let us know what the verdict it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Triggerman1067