Looking at a 2021 street glide

BillyBob- What seat and windshield are you running? I PM'd you . . . .

Still waiting to pick mine up. The Illinois streets are still way to salty just cant force myself to do it yet. We are slated for some rain this week.

Bike 1.jpg

Looking at a 2021 street glide

Still waiting to pick mine up. The Illinois streets are still way to salty just cant force myself to do it yet. We are slated for some rain this week.

View attachment 16015

Looks nice! Red is a great color.
I hear a snow storm is on it way too?
Out riding today

a9cf078ed29356485c80ba8d97365121.jpg

These are the ones. The front have the LED white running lights then go off and flash amber with the turn signal. The rear are all three.
673a413bbceb32704801faa2356239e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I added the Custom Dynamics Pro Beam LED signals and brake lights. Cost (Amazon) was half that of the HD lights.
IMG-7212.jpgIMG-7213.jpg

I added the Custom Dynamics Pro Beam LED signals and brake lights. Cost (Amazon) was half that of the HD lights.
View attachment 16082View attachment 16083

I just went with the HD’s when I got the bike because now they are covered for the five years of the extended warranty. The ones you got are probably the same damn things. Their is only so many manufactures of those things.

Looking really good. I picked up mine a couple of days ago. It’s been over 20 years since I last been on a saddle and that was a CBR F4. Pulled in the garage after a ride, shut off the bike and got off, oops with the kickstand.....I couldn’t stop the leaning but luckily I slowed it down on the engine guard. FD371622-E206-4AAA-8312-083ADC53EA44.jpg

CE6CB7E2-F5E3-457B-BFDE-01DA7574D311.jpgLove that color, I searched several dealers across 4 different states. Found it Friday after traveling long distance to a dealer to be told that they just sold that color. I came home disappointed, but something told me to check this other dealer in Frederick, MD. I saw it online an requested information, before I popped the top on a cold one, my phone rang. He said we have it, I kindly requested him to be certain, (Gauntlet Gray, black pipes/engine). Again, he said we have it. I gave him my credit info to hold it. I’m now a proud owner of the 21 SGS.....

View attachment 16091Love that color, I searched several dealers across 4 different states. Found it Friday after traveling long distance to a dealer to be told that they just sold that color. I came home disappointed, but something told me to check this other dealer in Frederick, MD. I saw it online an requested information, before I popped the top on a cold one, my phone rang. He said we have it, I kindly requested him to be certain, (Gauntlet Gray, black pipes/engine). Again, he said we have it. I gave him my credit info to hold it. I’m now a proud owner of the 21 SGS.....

Congratulations! great Bikes!

View attachment 16091Love that color, I searched several dealers across 4 different states. Found it Friday after traveling long distance to a dealer to be told that they just sold that color. I came home disappointed, but something told me to check this other dealer in Frederick, MD. I saw it online an requested information, before I popped the top on a cold one, my phone rang. He said we have it, I kindly requested him to be certain, (Gauntlet Gray, black pipes/engine). Again, he said we have it. I gave him my credit info to hold it. I’m now a proud owner of the 21 SGS.....

That’s a great color combination. Congratulations.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrnyc01