Mean green

Mean green

Thanks- I've been pondering whether I should complete the no-chrome look on the front, or leave that tiny bit.

I like the way your headlight looks.

I couldn't stand that small silver ring with everything else being black On mine. lol

Get on your bad motor scooter and ride

Made the trip up to Soundz- now have a great system- and my legacy speaker grills installed.
1b1dd0ac68803b17092e789f89226de3.jpg

ac737dbbe0a10c871201fb8fb20eb032.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I installed AirFx air ride rear shock system last night. I haven't taken a big ride yet, but I'm totally digging it so far.

image.jpg

Nice looking bike Mandrew......I like the colors, good choice. I can now see more powder-coating in your future....maybe a blacked-out engine...lol

Aviator5456- you might be right. I have been looking and planning to change the foot pans, foot controls, and outer primary to gloss black- i think I'll keep the rest of the chrome on the engine.
I have a sexy wheel on order (gloss black and polished) pretty psyched about getting that puppy from Coastal Moto soon.

Latest addition in the spirit of "I think I can do that myself..."

Thank you to Coastal Moto for the sweet deal and quick closure on this Xtreme Machine Launch.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Today is a birthday of sorts for my bike- I've had this awesome machine for one year.
Man, this machine is awesome-
Maybe I should celebrate by getting it a present---

today is a birthday of sorts for my bike- i've had this awesome machine for one year.
Man, this machine is awesome-
maybe i should celebrate by getting it a present---

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

i agree! Get it a mate!!!!!

Mandrew, that front wheel looks sick. "Her bad self" turned 1 on the 16th also, right at 14k. Your right they are awesome machines.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Couple pics from this week- mean green visited new places!

Last edited:
Today's project was to black out a few more parts on my bike.

IMG_1080.jpg
Before and after - replaced the chrome horn cover and shift levers...

IMG_1081.jpg
Added black transmission side cover and replaced the brake lever. I was going to replace the top cover today too, but the clearance for the center bolt had me puzzled. Cam cover will be next.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dual Bag