Mowing grass on the road

jedbuckeye

Sep 6, 2015
What is going on!?!
When did mowing your grass out on the road become such a common thing to do? Ugh

Is it everywhere or just here in the appalachia belt of Ohio?

It is getting bad and in most places is not legal. You can report repeat offenders if needed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's a issue here in WI also.

While I was walking the dog the other day on a country back road (don't have to pick up poop in the sticks). The land owner mowed the ditch. Blew it on the road covering a large section of road that was a pot hole filled with medium size chunks of asphalt.

I cleaned the hole off and called the township.

Sent from the mobile leash

I actually saw a Jerk blowing his yard leaves across the street into his neighbors backside property last fall. I was walking my dog and cars came up after he started and had to wait for him to clear the road.
Pet peeve of mine is people thinking it is ok to blow crap in the road because they are not physically touching it. One of my triggers.

What is going on!?!
When did mowing your grass out on the road become such a common thing to do? Ugh

Is it everywhere or just here in the appalachia belt of Ohio?

I've noticed it a lot in Ohio growing up close to Cincinnati. And I'm not going to get started on Ohio drivers either! Haha

I don't see it often here in the state of Indiana, I know my dad taught me when I was 10-11 years old to mow the 1st two laps into the yard and the rest out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469