Navigation Question

DebbieW

May 17, 2016
Has anyone used routes in Canada and if so, have you had any issues? I am riding to Nova Scotia in August and I have heard from a few people that they have had issues with the Harley navigation working in Canada so wanted to see if anyone had any experience with this and if you had any issues when using routes in Canada

Reactions: BillyBob
Might have to upgrade you maps in the Hd gps . I would check with you dealer. They did mine for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I checked with my dealer. They do not upgrade. They said I have to go to the Harley website and pay for the upgrade. They also told me right now I only have US maps and will need to purchase all of North America to get Canada in the GPS.

Somehow I don't believe the dealership. Put an address in Canada into your nav and see if it pulls it up.

I checked with my dealer. They do not upgrade. They said I have to go to the Harley website and pay for the upgrade. They also told me right now I only have US maps and will need to purchase all of North America to get Canada in the GPS.
That’s a bit of a hassle, but it’s good to know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynoldsF