New Laguna orange street glide

Taz1

Feb 25, 2017
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I have always wanted a bagger. Currently have a v rod night rod special. Well I have 2 questions. Dealer wants 24000 before tax for it.best I can get him to do. Is this a good buy? And I also drove it today and I'm wondering what is a nice windshield that looks nice and not tall to stop buffering ? I read till my eyes bleed. But so many opinions.. Thanks

You don't say where your at, but that sounds high for sure

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm in New York! Seems like they all want retail here. Where else can I go?

I'm in New York! Seems like they all want retail here. Where else can I go?
I trade my 14 for my 17 CVO and got about 8,000 difference between cost and trade just by shopping dealers 80 miles apart

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well I called around today and th best price I got was 24000 from 2 diff dealers. Idk y there not taking much off.

If memory serve me correctly, the Laguna Orange is a premium Paint upgrade in cost just below the Hard candy flake colors so naturally it's going to be a bit more in cost.

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I have always wanted a bagger. Currently have a v rod night rod special. Well I have 2 questions. Dealer wants 24000 before tax for it.best I can get him to do. Is this a good buy? And I also drove it today and I'm wondering what is a nice windshield that looks nice and not tall to stop buffering ? I read till my eyes bleed. But so many opinions.. Thanks

Come to Daytona for bike week. I have a dealer here that will sell cheaper. They will even ship. Always can give them a call. If u r interested PM me and I'll get you person to talk to. You may just be able to do over phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep working them. That color does cost more but damn worth it. She's beautiful..IMG_1150.jpg

If memory serve me correctly, the Laguna Orange is a premium Paint upgrade in cost just below the Hard candy flake colors so naturally it's going to be a bit more in cost.

Good Point Mo, I forgot that was the "Daytona" type upgrade.

I paid 25,000 out the door for the laguna orange, but salesmen included free 1000 mile service, a cvo cover, tool kit, bagger luggage kit and MVP membership. I'm in Nashville area, a dealer in Michigan near my other residence offered same package with delivery for 750 cheaper but I wanted to purchase from a dealer where I will service the bike.

I paid 25,000 out the door for the laguna orange, but salesmen included free 1000 mile service, a cvo cover, tool kit, bagger luggage kit and MVP membership. I'm in Nashville area, a dealer in Michigan near my other residence offered same package with delivery for 750 cheaper but I wanted to purchase from a dealer where I will service the bike.

When you mentioned MVP membership I knew exactly where you bought . . . . I did too!:cool:

Just bought the same bike, 2 dealers lowest reduction was $24,300 each and the 3rd dealership had a discount tag on the bike at $23,199! They went down to $22,963 to get me to my number. They also had no add on costs for delivery, service or set up fees.

Just bought the same bike, 2 dealers lowest reduction was $24,300 each and the 3rd dealership had a discount tag on the bike at $23,199! They went down to $22,963 to get me to my number. They also had no add on costs for delivery, service or set up fees.

Great deal on the Orange! Congrats and enjoy. Welcome to SGF!!!!

20170709_073453.jpg this is my first post on this forum as well. I picked up my first sgs and i love it!!! I hated the dreadful buffer also but i tried the klockwerks windshield and i love it! Looks killer and function all the same. Helps that they are local too. You cant go wrong with it. Im 6'4" and i used a 6'5" tall dark smoke screen with great results. Hope this helped.

I hated the buffering especially on the highway. It wanted to blow my sun glasses off. I too bought the klock Werks 6&1/2" smoked shield and it's much better. Still wants to pull my shirt up though. 😳

I hated the buffering especially on the highway. It wanted to blow my sun glasses off. I too bought the klock Werks 6&1/2" smoked shield and it's much better. Still wants to pull my shirt up though.
Get the fork fangs. Should take care of that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith