New to the Forum and glad I joined!

srake88

Sep 21, 2016
Hello all,
Read some previous post and I'm glad I did. I found out if I didn't say at least "Hello", it wouldn't be good...lol.

So Hello!

Secondly, since I bought a '16 SGS I found out about the recall for the clutch, I never would've known since the communication from Harley is. well let's say... lacking at times.

And finally, I'm getting a lot of good info from everyone on what to look for and how the bike should act. So I appreciate everyone's input.

That's it. Everyone be safe and Take Care.

Scott

Welcome from Texas Scott !
I know some Radar Cops in Topeka.. Flip them off for me...
Be Safe and enjoy !

Yeah, this forum is definitely worth the price of admission . . . . . FREE!:cool:

Hello all,
Read some previous post and I'm glad I did. I found out if I didn't say at least "Hello", it wouldn't be good...lol.

So Hello!

Secondly, since I bought a '16 SGS I found out about the recall for the clutch, I never would've known since the communication from Harley is. well let's say... lacking at times.

And finally, I'm getting a lot of good info from everyone on what to look for and how the bike should act. So I appreciate everyone's input.

That's it. Everyone be safe and Take Care.

Scott

welcome from sw ks scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Scott, from Greensboro, NC. We all find valuable info here and like you sure glad I found it. Enjoy your new ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Snake! Welcome to the fun. I just moved to Florida from Kansas. I had a farm SW of you a couple hours.
Be Safe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith