Next week

goose2

Mar 4, 2015
My 2017 laguna orange street glide special will be here next week. I am getting damn excited. To bad there is two feet of snow and single digit temps outside meaning it will be awhile before I will get to ride it. Winter sucks.

Congratulations on the new bike and we al have the winter blues right now. I saw it somewhere but can't remember but only 75 days left until spring lol

My 2017 laguna orange street glide special will be here next week. I am getting damn excited. To bad there is two feet of snow and single digit temps outside meaning it will be awhile before I will get to ride it. Winter sucks.
Congrats. Don t worry spring will be here in a couple of months. I'm just like you...just bought a '16 SGS and can't ride it because of the weather.

Finally got it. It still has 1 whol mile on it. Still winter in the great state of Idaho.IMG_1156.jpg

Congrats! I know how thrilled you must be. Now if the weather will just cooperate!!
I seriously looked at this color before going with the Velocity Red Sunglow.

Congratulations on the new bike it looks killer. Ok been all over Idaho where about's is Fort hall in Idaho ???

Ok now I remember just had to jog my memory lol. Stayed in Pocatello last summer then headed across a 26 to Arco then up 93.

CONGRATS on the new ride, nice color choice! I'm with you on the winter issue, the other day it dropped from 79 all the way down to 68, can you believe it. I had to pull the jacket out of the saddlebag for the ride home. The Florida struggle is real folks!

Congrats on your new SG ride. I, like you bought at just the wrong time (January) when the weather was stupid cold here in the Midwest. Luckily not hardly any snow. Crazy dry.

February has been unusually nice with some days in the 60s-70s and have been able to get out and ride. Going to be 79 today!

It's a great bike. The wife even likes the ride! Hang in there...you'll be riding before you know it.

Last edited:
Ya I am patiently waiting but growing harder and harder. The three feet of snow we had on the level all had melted and things were starting to look up until yesterday and today. Yes you got it, another 12" of snow. Talk about waking up to a night mare.

Got my Laguna Orange in February and have only got to ride it 2 times due to the weather here in NWO.

got 430 miles on mine in the 5-6 days it hasn't been snowing or raining (or just too damn cold) since I got it a month ago.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469