Paradise LED bulbs for dual halogen lamp

Thanks for the reply. But I e also learned with my bulbs that adjusting them in and out makes a huge difference. Think I finally have them all dialed in now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you adjust them in/out?

How did you adjust them in/out?

d8ce9e060bea98c7b96467820a335d5b.jpg

Inside the red circle is a jam nut, it screws in and out to mi e the bulb in and out. I side the green circle is a small Allen head jam crew. Makes a hell of a difference if it’s to far in or to far out. I went with them because I have a set of their hid lights in my truck and they are awesome to say the least. But I will say they were a pain in the ass to get adjusted but after all said and done they are as bright as the daymakers and only 84 bucks .

Ah, totally different product. I don’t think the Paradise bulbs will do that.

Did anyone have a problem with the bulbs not turning on right away after installation. I replace both bulbs with C6 LED's from Paradise in Amazon. They did not come on when I turned on the bike and there was audible clicking within the fairing. I changed back to the halogen and everything worked fine. Does the ECM have to adjust to the different type of bulb?

Thanks,

2017 FLHXS

Last edited:
The ecm shouldn't need any adjustment. I'd check polarity, as I have a set of 880 passing lamp LEDs that was assembled with reverse polarity so I had to jam the connectors on backwards.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

With the LED lights turn your flasher on for up to 5 minutes so they can adjust with the ECM. Shouldn't take that long mine flashed about 5 times and were in sinc.

Paradise LED bulbs for dual halogen lamp

Just wanted to update my review. I noticed today that my OEM headlight lens is beginning to develop a dull glaze on the inside (can’t be cleaned). Not sure if the LED bulbs are overheating or creating moisture or what?

Edit 2/28: Ed, the owner of Paradise, totally and quickly took care of my problem. He is probably the best retailer I’ve ever dealt with. Period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just installed Paradise LED’s in headlight and rear break / turn signals. As it says in another post, Ed is the BEST guy to deal with. Period.

I liked the Custom Dynamics too - BUT - I don’t see the value. My upgrades, both hi/low headlights and taillights (with smoke colored lenses) cost less than CD taillights.

I don’t have much riding time on them now, but I know if I have a problem, everything is 100% no questions asked warranty - and Ed will make it right. These are probably the same Asian parts you see everywhere, but Ed is in Tampa and is really responsive.

For now, suffice it to say - the LED’s are a night and day difference, couldn’t resist... Hi and Low are the same bulb, which I prefer - they are plenty bright and if I have a problem with one, I will always be able to keep a Low beam working, even on the side of the road.

For the price, the smartest money you can spend. Now I can see easily 6x better - as advertised and still keep the stock headlight, which does not look alien. And I no longer feel like an invisible sitting duck at stoplights - even in the daytime.

I did notice a slight cloudiness inside my headlight bulb, but as bright as they are and if it doesn’t hurt anything, I can live with it. I will ask about it and maybe post info?

Ed sent some EMI filters, and I don’t have the radio static I had before the upgrade. Nice touch, and no extra charge. I plan to buy the front signals too, as there is a 30% off promo for Christmas.

Paradiselightsllc.com is my light source for good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469