Passing lamp addition

jake24lt

Aug 26, 2016
I am adding passing lamps to my 2016 FLHX. I picked up the factory style brackets and driving lamps already.Normally I can use the factory turn signals on the new brackets, but I am going from chrome to black, so that option is off the table. Harley wants $ 200.00 for new turn signals. I was wondering if anyone knew of any after market ones,in black , that will fit on the brackets?

Thanks, Jake

I am adding passing lamps to my 2016 FLHX. I picked up the factory style brackets and driving lamps already.Normally I can use the factory turn signals on the new brackets, but I am going from chrome to black, so that option is off the table. Harley wants $ 200.00 for new turn signals. I was wondering if anyone knew of any after market ones,in black , that will fit on the brackets?

Thanks, Jake

let me know if you need the factory button switch. I think I have a spare.

custom dynamics, dynamic ringz. I have the ones with the black bezel and they look great.

I think the only way you're going to get cheaper is used. Did hd want 200 for the led version or incandescent? I completely understand wanting to avoid another $200, as you're already paying $500 by the time you get the assembly and lenses. And if you already have led inserts or just no desire for them, that's a huge cost.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk.

You're not going to find the housings in gloss black for the 14+ bikes, unless you buy the HD ones with the LED lights in them. Just remove your stock ones, de-pin the wires from the plug, remove the inner piece of the housing and have them blasted and powdercoated in gloss black. You might find them on Ebay from someone that's done this, but make sure they are for the correct year bikes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith