Progressive springs

Smity

Mar 24, 2015
Just wanting to know if anyone has lowered the front of a 2014 SG 2" with progressive springs.

Have not used the lowering springs, just the standard Progressive fork spring and like the ride. I know a few guys here have done what you're wanting to. Try the search tab. You may get some answers there if those guys don't sign on for awhile.

Smity ive got mine on order I should have them in ,in about a week ,im anxious to get them in and have it level again

Smity , I just did mine and set it up for 2" it's easy as hell, I would do it again . I hope thi ad helps.

I lowered my 2015 streetglide with the progressive spring kit. The kit comes with a choice of 1" or 2" lowering. I used the 1" lowering spacers and I love the ride. The kit is very easy to install you can remove the front tubes without removing inter or outer faring, just remove the cover below the key. You don't have to remove the swith, the cover is notched.

I lowered my 2015 streetglide with the progressive spring kit. The kit comes with a choice of 1" or 2" lowering. I used the 1" lowering spacers and I love the ride. The kit is very easy to install you can remove the front tubes without removing inter or outer faring, just remove the cover below the key. You don't have to remove the swith, the cover is notched.

Did you lower your rear as well?

I did it myself, and I did go the full 2" and I had already lowered the rear 2" . I just took off the piece from around the ignition and the fork tube top bolt is easy accessible from there . It was the easiest kit I've installed

The 09 to current has more clearance than the 07's do , with mine lowered 2"i have no clearance issues, and I'm running the 14 coil over shocks m just a little info....

(sorry for my English) Many People in Italy use Progressive fork cartdrige (not only Progressive springs). In the recent time Bitubo are taking foot (is correct? ☺️). You know Bitubo? Less expensive than Progressive and Ohlins and very good product, with last technologies

I installed the same kit, but at 1" lower. However, I found the recommended 20wt oil gave too stiff a ride so now running 15wt but still not happy over pot holed roads in sub 70F weather. I'm about to go down to 10wt but wondered what others' experiences/recommendations are before I go ahead?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith