Reviews By MotoMouthMoshe

BillyBob

Administrator
Jan 16, 2012
www.streetglide.com
Ok guys, Moshe was around before and got deleted for spamming. So we thought we would give him another chance since he does seem to have some good reviews.
Anyway, He'll be posting his reviews in this thread. Hoping, he'll give us some honest reviews of products we are interested in. Take it away Moshe! :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks Bill.

I apologize if anyone thought I was spamming. Just so everyone is clear, I am not selling anything, nor am I commissioned, nor do I have any relationship with the vendors of the products I review. I have been reviewing products and writing articles for national magazines such as Thunder Press, Motorcycle Consumer News, Rider, and a few others since 2003. (You can see some of them here http://mklsportster.com/the-articles-publications/ ) A few months ago, I decided to try to make videos after I was assigned to write an article on an aftermarket exhaust. I figured readers would rather hear the thing for themselves on Youtube than read my description of the sound. One thing led to another - it was so much fun that I just kept doing it.

Now, full disclosure - I do not own a Street Glide, though of course I have ridden many of them and will someday likely buy one. I have owned a few Harleys in the past and have some experience wrenching on them. I realize this is a Harley forum so I'm going to only post things in here which are useful to Harley riders. In exchange I hope to learn what products you guys are interested in so I can find out more and maybe get some for review.

Anyhow, that's my story. I'll post a few of the reviews you guys might enjoy. Re clothing I specialize in the high end stuff - textiles and such. Some of you might not wear that, and some of you might. See what you think and let me know. Feedback is always good. And remember - I'm trying to be as honest as I can. I'm not selling or promoting anything. If I say I love something, it's because I truly love it, after beating the living crap out of it to see if it holds up. My commute is 106 miles round trip to work, so I get a chance to wear out gear often. The good stuff holds up.

-MKL

[video]https://www.youtube.com/c/motomouthmoshe[/video]

Last edited:
PS I do not know why "aftermarket exhaust" is linked to some weird site below. That's not something I did. I keep trying to take it out but it reappears.

-MKL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165