Rider/driver back rest

I had a comfort stitch rider backrest when I was running the stock seat on my '15 SGS. I told the parts guy at the dealership that I wanted a backrest that matched the seat and he said the pattern was the comfort stitch, so that's what I bought.

I use a mustang adjustable works
Pretty good. You adjust the height as well as front to back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought another Comfort Stitch rider backrest for my 2018 SGS. It's not a perfect match IMO, but it's not a bad match either, as they are both the Comfort Stitch pattern. However, it would have been nice if HD offered a rider backrest with blue stitching and perforations in the center to match the seat perfectly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
IMG_2334.jpgIMG_2335.jpgI went with changing the seat for a Mustang LowDown one-piece seat with a built-in backrest holder. I already had a Mustang backrest, and it fit right in perfectly. Great seat and good backrest! ...and the back seat is wide and comfy for the Ladies.

I bought the Harley adjustable but the key is I had the tech bend the bar at the angle about 25%. In its original design it sits you straight up. Now I’m able to lean back like a recliner. That with cruise, highway pegs, and 110hp I could take a nap while riding.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller