Road trip / mini vacation

2014streetglide

Jul 1, 2014
Hey guys, I'm in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia. I'm looking for a decent spot to ride to for like a 4 day weekend. I'm needing some idea. I'd really like to go to a beach but the closest one that I know of is ocean city. I've checked there and to get a room next to the beach is almost $250-300. Is there any other beach spots within like 4 hours or so that's not as popular or expensive? Any other ideas? It's only me, that's why I was thinking the beach. I'm not really wanting to camp, just some place to unwind from a lot of stress I've been dealing with. Thanks in advance.

2014streetglide . . . why don't you head to the Smokies, there are lots of beautiful places to ride to unwind and there will be plenty of Harleys there too. If you do, avoid Gatlinburg-its become a traffic nightmare

I'm in Kentucky I Drive 4 hours to the Carolina mountains Georgia and Tennessee I tell people I'm going to the gap but I just did 500 miles and never went through there shoot me a PM and I'll give you a little map

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've thought about the smokies. When I was younger growing up in Kentucky we would go there every summer. I know gatlinburg pretty well too. Where in the smokies would you recommend staying?

I've thought about the Smokies. When I was younger growing up in Kentucky we would go there every summer. I know Gatlinburg pretty well too. Where in the Smokies would you recommend staying?

My choices for lodging would include Townsend, TN and Mountain View Cabins in Tellico Plains ( my fav).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469