Saddlebags bolts/screws/locks

That's why I buy from the online stores, just need to check the shipping cost with them.

I just said screw it lol. I am using the new 2017 knobs and I really like them, and it was under a Hundred Dollars lol.

All, I want to correct my finding on this.....newer touring bikes have housing over the pin lock spring (meaning where the pin locks in) so it's pretty much impossible to get a screw driver to pry the back of it to pop the bags. However if someone really wants to they can just force the bags using anything so spring lock will pop, that means they will damage the bags. If they are looking for stuff inside the bags then that'll be the way to pop the bags off but if they want to sell the bags they pretty much destroy the bags so they can't sell them. Either way use anything but OEM pin lock will be much better choice.

163-840_A.jpg

Ok what you will need is a 5/16 at inch half long and a fender nut with matching thread. Pop the spring clip out and put the fender nut or speed nut in. Basically a piece of tin with a nut attached you can move around to line up. Line things up and tighten it down.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave