Screamin' Eagle Super Tuner Pro

Sandwiz

Jan 14, 2020
Hello!

I have the super tuner pro and a 2014 Street Glide Special, it came with the bike.

It has a Stage one upgrade done to it and was Dyno tuned by the dealer when this was done by the original owner when he bought the bike, at least that is what I was told.
I have changed out the air filter (for another SE stage one filter I like better) and I am going to change out the exhaust on it from the Vance & Hines California can’t find anything on them because they have been discontinued! Radius pipes with the Catalytic about one inch from the bottom of my OL foot when we ride 2 up, for an S&S sidewinder 2 into 1 exhaust system, Cat sits back under the bag! And I like the 2 into 1 look and performance hit.

I would like to pull the current map setting off the bike before making this change, to learn and play with but to be able to put back IF I were to need to!

I have found a number of videos on the Web about how to “change or Program” the map but nothing about how to just pull off the current, or am I missing something?

First and foremost, Thank you for your reply!

The link is for the "Street tuner" where I have the "Super tuner Pro". My understanding is they are different units BUT,
I also have installed the “Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner” software (StreetTuner21.000.5004.exe) current version
and the “Super Tuner” software (SuperTuner11.002.0000.exe) which says it’s the last version of this software (2018 I think).
They (the software) look pretty much identical, so is there a difference? Is one question I have about it.
I also see base maps as a starting point, but I don’t want to “Load” a base map, and then record. To me this would mean wiping out the current map on the bike now with no way to get it back if need be.
Again, I was told the Dealer did a Dyno tune on the bike with the Stage one equipment it had on it when I bought the bike.
That is what I would like to get off before I were to do anything. Cause I know nothing and I have no starting point to start learning with and just putting the base map on it scares me more than just a bit.
This is the why I ask the question: does anyone know how to pull the current map off or is this just not possible.
The “lessens” do not seem to cover that, thought I have not gone thru it all word by word (I have skimmed a lot of it is all) they just go to "load base map", "record", "make adjustments" and "program".
If I don't have the correct "base map" well it seems to me the end result could vary well be put-a-put-a, Bing, BAM and, BOOM if you know what I mean :)

Just open the help file in the SuperTuner software. Hopefully you can find what your need there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77