Slip ons

kws64

Dec 20, 2013
Has anyone purchased the svt boneshakers ?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I've been researching slip ons myself..the bone shakers sound good. Not heard anything on the M8 that I love as much as the v&h big radius on the 03 TC I sold to get the SGS. It's the only thing I don't love about the new bike...stock pipes!

I've been researching slip ons myself..the bone shakers sound good. Not heard anything on the M8 that I love as much as the v&h big radius on the 03 TC I sold to get the SGS. It's the only thing I don't love about the new bike...stock pipes!
Same here , no regrets on my 18 except maybe color choice I'm still on the fence about whether i like it or not.
91f6edcde308e3c0dfeeb1abef947520.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I like the sound of the Bone Shakers but Not the price. I went with the Cobra Neighbor Haters. Half the cost of the Bone Shakers and I think about the most sound you can get out of an M8 with stock head pipe.

I slipped on a set of V&H Eliminator 400s last week. They sound great, deep but not as deep as 4.5” slip ons. Nice bark on the blip. With the FP3 the performance boost is very noticeable.

Heck I have been trying to sell some V&H 450's for a long time and no luck. They sound very good but just not what I'm looking for. I like the raspy sound that Reinharts put out.

I went with the Bassani DNTs and absolutely love them. Everyone I ride with has rhineharts and I wanted something unique. I was not disappointed. They look great and sound amazing.

I went with the Bassani DNTs and absolutely love them. Everyone I ride with has rhineharts and I wanted something unique. I was not disappointed. They look great and sound amazing.

I love the sound of Bassani DNT's and performance.....I have a set sitting in my garage and itching to switch but I will have to replace my bags and re-dyno my bike.....have to do my rear shocks first then will think about swapping out with Bassani exhaust.

I love the sound of Bassani DNT's and performance.....I have a set sitting in my garage and itching to switch but I will have to replace my bags and re-dyno my bike.....have to do my rear shocks first then will think about swapping out with Bassani exhaust.
I was considering the DNTs but went with V&H 450s, and added a Power Dual head pipe and FP3. I like the setup, but have always wondered how it would have compared to DNTs as I've never heard them. Anyone know??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was considering the DNTs but went with V&H 450s, and added a Power Dual head pipe and FP3. I like the setup, but have always wondered how it would have compared to DNTs as I've never heard them. Anyone know??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Check out westend motor sports on YouTube. They have a video of them. With and without headers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Ca, I am confused, no one will send Slip Ons to Ca. I looked at VH website, Rinehart also. I am stuck buying cannons from the dealer? Concerned for the warranty

Why don't you go to an out of state rally, get your pipes (and if you're worried about your dealer) change back to stock when u go in for service

I live in Ca, I am confused, no one will send Slip Ons to Ca. I looked at VH website, Rinehart also. I am stuck buying cannons from the dealer? Concerned for the warranty

Not sure if you can sneak over to the Arizona bike week or even Laughlin river run and have the exhaust installed. Most will ship your stock stuff home for you. Of course it will cost more unless you have a buddy that lives in another state you can have it shipped to then shipped to you from there. Just a suggestion I had a V&H FP3 sent to me for a brother in Cali then sent it to him.

Revzilla will ship. I got the thunderheader thunder cones on my 18 streetglide special. Got them from the Harley dealer. Took his advice he said they sounded the best on the M8. Sounds a lot better than stock. Still not as loud as i had hoped though

I got cobra power flow 4.5s,pulled out baffles,took off the factory packing(1.5 in.thick)and wrapped them myself (1/2 in. Thick maybe) sounds great with factory head pipe.

I got cobra power flow 4.5s,pulled out baffles,took off the factory packing(1.5 in.thick)and wrapped them myself (1/2 in. Thick maybe) sounds great with factory head pipe.
How did they sound with the baffles in and before you rewrapped them?

No problem,i really like the sound now,louder than i expected for factory header with cat. And $599 at direct cycle.better price than a lot of others

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller