Speakers are beeping Continuously 2015 Street Glide Special

TeamAZ

Jan 1, 2017
My speakers started beeping a couple of weeks ago due to what I thought was a battery that needed to be replaced. I have swapped out the battery and took it for a ride and the speakers are still beeping with and without the radio on. Any ideas?

Try turning your ignition on and immediately pulling the main fuse.... turn ignition off...wait two minutes... reinstall the main fuse.

Should reset the system.. but maybe not...

I have only seen this one other time... battery was drained and took out the regional code in the head unit. Check your head unit regional code.. I can't remember if you can do it yourself or you might have to bring it to the dealer

Sent from Note4 via TapaTalk

Thanks for the great advice! However like you said the issue with my battery did wipe out the code, so I have to go back to the dealer so the bike and info system (nav/radio) can be remarried. Nothing I can do from home.

Thanks for the great advice! However like you said the issue with my battery did wipe out the code, so I have to go back to the dealer so the bike and info system (nav/radio) can be remarried. Nothing I can do from home.
At least you know how to stop the beeping. ... I wouldn't think they would charge you for it

Sent from Note4 via TapaTalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469