Stretched saddlebags questions

I am looking for stretched bags to go with OEM rear fender, not looking to have entire setup....that's the reason I am having the hardest time finding bags that will flow same cutout for 2 to 1 exhaust.....I have seen tons of setup for entire rear change over.....I am not interested in that.

I am not sure why no one has come up with stretched bags for OEM rear fender.....the ones I have seen don't have same curve flow and looks off...

Pictures below will show what I am talking about:

This picture shows cutouts are way off, looks horrible:

IMG_0898.jpg

This picture shows the cutouts are almost even flow:

333162d1379012251-tequila-sunrise-stretched-saddlebags-image.jpg

This one shows very similar even flow cutouts too, but exhaust cans are way too small:

2vkchfb.jpg

Last edited:
Call Topshop direct and talk to Tony he's the owner he will get u set up... Great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion, and take no offense to it, extended bags do not look right with out doing the fender. They never match up correctly. Talk with Lowlife Chis, he will help you out with what ever direction you choose.

In my opinion, and take no offense to it, extended bags do not look right with out doing the fender. They never match up correctly. Talk with Lowlife Chis, he will help you out with what ever direction you choose.

I spoke with Chris already, he is looking into stretched bags for OEM rear fender......he thought I had 2013 and older bike.

If I can't find one I will not loose sleep over it as that's not someone I must have, I rather spend the money toward beefing up the motor before shelling out $2k plus on parts & labor on stretched bags & fender.

And I agree with you on the way it looks especially with 2 to 1 exhaust.....I don't think it'll look right.

If you are going to spend the money then get some good bags. I got Top Shop and so glad I went with them. Fit perfectly. I heard those cheap bags require a lot of work and do not fit correctly. More of a headache. I have no exhaust cutouts and I love the set up.
HD 6.jpg

Well....not all Chinese stuff are bad...people are buying up Adanblack......made in China.

Me and my buddy both have advan black stuff. It is great quality. No crying here. Deflectors, lowers and buddy had speaker lids too before swapping them out for a used set with leds in the top.

Me and my buddy both have advan black stuff. It is great quality. No crying here. Deflectors, lowers and buddy had speaker lids too before swapping them out for a used set with leds in the top.

And you both paid a lot less.....and have money left for other mods.....now that's what I am talking about..... :)

I have the AdvanBlack and after a few hiccups with the finish they ended up costing me well under $500. Overall, I'm totally happy with them. I wished I'd waited until they came out with pinstriping, but I don't mind. I still got a heckuva deal and they are great quality.

I have the AdvanBlack and after a few hiccups with the finish they ended up costing me well under $500. Overall, I'm totally happy with them. I wished I'd waited until they came out with pinstriping, but I don't mind. I still got a heckuva deal and they are great quality.

Now here is another customer of Chinese stuff.....and happy customer at that!!!!

Not all stuff made from China are bad, you get what you paid for in some stuff......you just have to do your homework and read up on reviews. I love to read up on reviews, they really help me make smart purchases. I am also all about supporting American businesses but not when they try to stick it to you by charging such crazy amount of $$$. Smart businesses are those that keep the prices low to get volume sales and not just depend on few sales.

On that note, if someone knows any businesses that do sell quality stuff for decent prices like Advanblack please let me know... :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave