Sturgis 2015 - 75th Anny! Who's going?

TGUN11

Mar 24, 2015
Who all is going to Sturgis this year? This is my first time but I'm riding over with a bunch of people in my family that have been multiple times so I am really excited.

We're actually going to be there the whole week and we're staying at Buffalo Chip.

We should have a get together while we are there and get some pictures of some of the group members together.

Let me know if anyone is interested or if anyone is going!

-Tommy

Was there 20 years ago and will be out there this year the month before. Family get together at Yellowstone the week of 4th of July. Gonna hit all the area backroads around Sturgis on the way home.

I will be there also and staying at Glencoe also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Tom

Ya it's 1,000 miles each way for me. Not nearly 20 hours but a ways.

We aren't too far off... like 1200 each way.... gotta give time for stops, eats, gas.... 'better halves'.... etc....:cool:

Ya it's 1,000 miles each way for me. Not nearly 20 hours but a ways.

I am pretty lucky. Born and raised here in SD and actually from Rapid City originally but when I got out of the military they offered me a job at the Vet's hospital here in Sioux Falls so here I am!

I am heading out from Ohio with another member on here, plus 8 friends. We leave on the 29th and are hitting the American Pickers store and the movie site for the Field of Dreams in Iowa on the way out. We will be in the Sturgis area from 31st and start the journey back home on the 7th with stop at the Harley Museum in Milwaukee. We rented a 3500 Sq ft house in Custer. I will keep my eye on this post to see if we can meet up.

We aren't too far off... like 1200 each way.... gotta give time for stops, eats, gas.... 'better halves'.... etc....:cool:

That is a true statement! haha

My wife isn't coming but I'm sure we'll still take our time. We are leaving Sunday, August 2nd but won't get to Sturgis until later on the 3rd I would assume.

My uncle will be there Friday so I'm hoping he'll go ahead and have my tent set up for me... haha!

I am pretty lucky. Born and raised here in SD and actually from Rapid City originally but when I got out of the military they offered me a job at the Vet's hospital here in Sioux Falls so here I am!

Yes you are!! Thanks for your service!

Hopefully we can all meet up!

I am heading out from Ohio with another member on here, plus 8 friends. We leave on the 29th and are hitting the American Pickers store and the movie site for the Field of Dreams in Iowa on the way out. We will be in the Sturgis area from 31st and start the journey back home on the 7th with stop at the Harley Museum in Milwaukee. We rented a 3500 Sq ft house in Custer. I will keep my eye on this post to see if we can meet up.

Sounds like an awesome trip! Definitely

That is a true statement! haha

My wife isn't coming but I'm sure we'll still take our time. We are leaving Sunday, August 2nd but won't get to Sturgis until later on the 3rd I would assume.

My uncle will be there Friday so I'm hoping he'll go ahead and have my tent set up for me... haha!
We are leaving Sat... 15 hours road time...take a night cap and head out early Sat to get there around noon

Sent from my Note4 using Tapatalk

Sounds like an awesome trip! Definitely

Yes so looking forward to it! We are staying in Custer as we have been to Sturgis Bike week before and while we we venture in one day into Sturgis proper, we will be out enjoying the rest of sites and rides. It is definitely gonna be huge. Everyone attending ride safe and enjoy!

We are leaving Sat... 15 hours road time...take a night cap and head out early Sat to get there around noon

Sent from my Note4 using Tapatalk

Awesome!!

Yes so looking forward to it! We are staying in Custer as we have been to Sturgis Bike week before and while we we venture in one day into Sturgis proper, we will be out enjoying the rest of sites and rides. It is definitely gonna be huge. Everyone attending ride safe and enjoy!

That's cool.. I plan on spending at least 3-4 days while I'm there just site seeing and then heading back into Buffalo Chip at night to catch the concerts.

Leaving here the 30th and probably arrive the 31st sometime. Going to leave here up through Idaho and Montana then head east to south Dakota.

Never been there before so if we are going to arrange a meet better figure it out here pretty soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469