Throttle Body Question

NYCelt

Jun 22, 2015
Just finished reading an article about installing the 58mm throttle body and 90 degree filter on a 103 with cams and pipes. It said that it really woke up the bike. My concern is too much fuel for a relatively mild engine. Kinda like a double pumper on a small block. Has anybody done this or what's your opinion? My dealer has never done this without head work or radical cams. If I can remember, I think I have 354 cams and S.E. full system with cats in the mufflers and super trap end caps. Thanks in advance.

Just finished reading an article about installing the 58mm throttle body and 90 degree filter on a 103 with cams and pipes. It said that it really woke up the bike. My concern is too much fuel for a relatively mild engine. Kinda like a double pumper on a small block. Has anybody done this or what's your opinion? My dealer has never done this without head work or radical cams. If I can remember, I think I have 354 cams and S.E. full system with cats in the mufflers and super trap end caps. Thanks in advance.

There is a SE-254E Cam that you may have. All you need is a performance air cleaner of your choice and a proper tune to go with the cam and exhaust you have.

I suggest the H-D Automatic Tuning Module which fits your exhaust with new wide band sensors and the SE Street Tuner. They work together.

Thanks for the reply. Already have the filter and tune. Like always, searching for a little more. We ended up with 79.5 hp and 90 ft. lbs. The bike runs well but...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90