Upgrade 2017

Slimboybinz

Sep 1, 2015
There is a rumour that HD may actually attend to some customer complaints and gripes.
For example gear change and **** radio.

It is however only a rumour, and time will tell if they actually listen to their customers.

HD MoCo actually listen to customers AND make changes.....................

10022003-125965649_2-s1-v1.png

If they do anything it will be to offer an expensive upgrade to the inferior parts. Everything they do seems to be driven around maximizing profits, not customer service.

“They feel different than a Harley. They’re very well balanced, very smooth,” I was told. “They definitely sound different.”

I owned a Heritage Classic with the balanced engine (103B), and it sounded terrible. It did not sound at all like the Harleys I owned before. I disliked it so much I sold it the first year I owned it.

Last edited:
Wonder why they would create a 107 when they have a 110? Dealer rumor was 110 to the touring bikes and 120's to the CVO's. Guess I'll hide and watch.

The 110's are getting known for getting a flat spot on the lifters which will result in loss of power and a bad noise from the engine. the 103 with a small amount of work is far superior and more reliable than the 110

A local dealer told me Harley is concerned with Indian and Victory. Here in Canada there wasn't a price increase this year and he said their rep told them it was because of Indian sales increasing. He was betting the 107 is to be slightly ahead of the 106 of Victory.

103 to 107 and 110 to 114.
Single cams. And in a few years serious crap coming from the EPA.

Last edited:
That'll be a big change.... Curious what other improvements/changes will occur. I love the power and torque of the 110, but that mofo is hot, hot, hot-

I'm hearing it's a 107 with 4 valves per cylinder. Supposed to help meet upcoming emission standards.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77