USB power outlet for saddle bag

Tarzan

Oct 18, 2017
I would like to add a USB charging port in the saddle bag so I can charge my phone or whatever while the front USB charging point/audio interface has my IPod connect to it.

Is there a plug and play kit fo this? Or do most people just get a generic kit and scab it in?

Something like this should work too if its strictly USB you are after.

https://www.amazon.com/Battery-Tender-081-0158-Disconnect-Smartphone/dp/B00DJ5KEF4

I have one of these for just in case but have never used it. Cheap simple plug and charge with a USB. I carry a small pouch with all the recharging cables I need for electronic devices and a couple of recharging battery packs. Have to use a battery pack on my Sena head set during a full days ride to communicate with the wife on her ride as the battery will wear down. I'm talking 8 to 12 hours on the road but nice to have just in case.

This should work also...... LINK

61FsJGhGO%2BL._SL1000_.jpg

I would like to add a USB charging port in the saddle bag so I can charge my phone or whatever while the front USB charging point/audio interface has my IPod connect to it.

Is there a plug and play kit fo this? Or do most people just get a generic kit and scab it in?

Harley has a permanently attached kit (shown in the HD P&A book) that gives you an electrical lead and a cigarette lighter style receptical (as some of the above suggested links show) if you have a Battery Tender you can attach the following (Shown in Plc) and available at Walmart, Amazon, or many Harley dealers for around $12

image.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Triggerman1067