What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

Motorcycle cannonball yesterday.

261eb4d5bebc2ecac9d5941fdf517d0b.jpg
0e11947d1b2d15cb70eb457badcfb474.jpg
https://vimeo.com/182889576

Get on your bad motor scooter and ride

That's really cool riding with those old bikes. Wish I could see and hear them run but they aren't getting close to me this time.

Rode 2/3 of the way home yesterday. Essentially incident free and only a few miles of rain! Sure wish I'd bought Highway pegs though.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk.

Since the bike passed the 15k point this weekend, changed the oil in all 3 holes. Auto Zone doesn't carry redline or amsoil so I stuck with the Mobil 1 v twin.

Still need to clean the air cleaner and housing. New K&n filter is already getting blackened by dirt and oil blowby

Is it winter already? No one seems to be doing anything.

Lost my seat screw some time over the last 2 days. Luckily I had just bought a thumb screw a few days ago so that's replacing it. With loctite.

I got rid of the Screamin Eagle Street Performance exhaust and put on Basanni DNT's

Is it winter already? No one seems to be doing anything.

Lost my seat screw some time over the last 2 days. Luckily I had just bought a thumb screw a few days ago so that's replacing it. With loctite.

Opposite- people are probably busy making the most of the weather. I'm riding when I can, and stocking up on a few small parts so that I have projects ready when our first snow/ice storm hits.

I installed these on my 2014 SGS. 18" front and rear. Rides so much better without the low profile tire on front!

Harley Davidson Agitator Wheels and Rotors.

2be3e0e299463b03a918e2f44e11a9d9.jpg
92b39a99c26ff8bb32dec6011caceb1d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Got some riding in with some friends today before hurricane Matthew shows up next week. Stopped by this cool looking joint that looked like a Mexican place but it turned out to be Columbian. Ordered some chicken but it was a little too rare so we settled for some meat empanadas instead.

3a50c12baca856aaf7c7b14d6812a3d3.jpg

4b3dc8a16196a0c5667a8c3c1bde1361.jpg

aa8d13b3801f56af9b338d75ce92a609.jpg

fb6d210b710f8e3ae3cbe11f955c9f46.jpg

I put on the Ultra seat I picked up on Ebay for $140 and I'm very pleased with it. I did about 50 miles, some slab, some back roads. Much more comfortable ride than the stock SG seat. Highly recommended!!!

another 100 some odd miles of auto tuning and soaking up the sun. lots of groups out riding and to man cars to do some good auto tuning (doing rollons from 50-85mph requires some space). compared this auto tune to last and some cells are still seeing huge changes but most of my VE map is within 5% of the last one. good sign as that means i shouldn't need too many more sessions.

superstition Harley had a little even hosted my choir boys LEMC, most guys wearing texas patches. also got to see the guy who sold me my first Harley and talk about what was going on with the Mesa dealership. overall a good day, still 100 degrees but it feels good when youre moving.

How dose it sound compared to the Focals Bryan ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yall are making me jealous. The right side Rca wire from my line leveler has developed a break, I don't know if I'm even going to try repairing it or just go see how much a radio flash will cost (probably 1 hour labor, despite being a 10 minute job).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469