What did you do to, or on your streetglide today?

Broke 60k today

85f6b53c5f4f4acee7e8afc6c8decd34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completed Stage 2 SE Torque Cam - TRASK Black Assault Charge High-Flow Air Cleaner - SE Pro tuner. Bike runs great sounds awesome.

Did my 3 fluid changes. Really wanted to ride but I have lunch with my kids every Monday while they are not in school full time.

Finally took the plunge and bought rear shocks. I got the Legend Revo-A 13 inch through Iron Aces - thanks Lindsey!

I installed them yesterday and the first ride was great; I noticed a big difference. I read many reviews about the benefits of upgrading the shocks and now I am a believer!

I’ve been working on my 2014 SG since I got in new back then. One of the things I couldn’t understand was why in god’s name they made it so hard to remove the battery.

Well I was yesterday years old when I found that nylon strap at the bottom of where the battery sits, which I’m sure you all know, helps to remove the battery with ease. I was dumbfounded as I was replacing my battery.

Congratulations on your new Legend Revo-A 13" rear shocks. I'm thinking of raising my SGS from 12" to 13" as well. Did you have to readjust drive belt tension and raise headlight beam? Thanks

Woods TW-222 cams, Arlen Ness Big Sucka air cleaner & race tuner. Might need shoulder surgery after this , what a pulling beast now.

New batteries in both fobs and added 3 more LEDs strips to the kit on the rear of the bike. They all light up red when the brakes are applied.

Modified the tour pak bracket to make more passenger room and easier access to the rear seat bolt. Remove the speaker pods to test fit some different speakers.

Then drove over to bike night at Cleveland Draft house in Clayton NC.

93cd49621a6085de5412a3a40132b076.jpg
b205ad2e75f4268cf07b337bab580b61.jpg
4562d91c4e22606cd689cc7fdab75062.jpg
d77a1677b5d3a2db51fe5ceecae30844.jpg

Replaced my 2008 air shocks with some barely used 2020 Harley premium adjustable shocks that I picked up off another forum for a $100.

Took me longer to hunt down my 3/4" box end and torque wrench then it did to actually jack the bike up and swap them out.

Set it to 16 clicks out and I am ready for a B EE RR UN!

Adjustable shocks upgrade.jpg

Replaced my 2008 air shocks with some barely used 2020 Harley premium adjustable shocks that I picked up off another forum for a $100.

Took me longer to hunt down my 3/4" box end and torque wrench then it did to actually jack the bike up and swap them out.

Set it to 16 clicks out and I am ready for a B EE RR UN!

View attachment 16117

If you’ve ridden with the upgraded shocks already, how’s the ride? Compared to my BMW RT, Harley’s suspension has been my one major complaint about my SG.

If you’ve ridden with the upgraded shocks already, how’s the ride? Compared to my BMW RT, Harley’s suspension has been my one major complaint about my SG.

Definitely a huge improvement.

I think I got used to the old shock's gradual degradation over the years and I didn't realize how bad they were until I rode my buddy's new ultra.

Should have done a suspension upgrade 50k miles ago.

Definitely a huge improvement.

I think I got used to the old shock's gradual degradation over the years and I didn't realize how bad they were until I rode my buddy's new ultra.

Should have done a suspension upgrade 50k miles ago.

Great, I’ll be on the lookout for some of the newer ones online from folks who’ve swapped them out. I’m was thinking of going full Ohlins, but for $2400, I’d like to see if I can find a cheaper route lol

Great, I’ll be on the lookout for some of the newer ones online from folks who’ve swapped them out. I’m was thinking of going full Ohlins, but for $2400, I’d like to see if I can find a cheaper route lol

There are several sets currently for sale on HDForums.com.

I also picked up some Progressive monotubes for the front over there.

There are several sets currently for sale on HDForums.com.

I also picked up some Progressive monotubes for the front over there.

Sweet, I’ll check it out now. I’m sure anything is better than these air shocks.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eduzueta