Which Bars do I want or need

Bars

Bars

Mike

No I haven't. I actually bought a reduced reach seat and that has cured my back issues. So I'm gonna hold off on those for right now. Maybe invest in something else.

Can anybody tell me what height bars will allow me to use the stock
Mirrors on a 2014 SGS??
Sorry to hijack the thread
12" monkey bars you can use the stock mirrors. I have seen a lot of the 10's seem to cover the mirrors.

Just helped JonP install 14" Monkeys today... ALL STOCK HYD LINES USED...

My 12's rendered the faring mirrors useless... 14's clear mirrors

Sent from Note4

Mike

No I haven't. I actually bought a reduced reach seat and that has cured my back issues. So I'm gonna hold off on those for right now. Maybe invest in something else.

Ok, Bud, holler if ya need a hand. Only 40 minutes away.

Just helped JonP install 14" Monkeys today... ALL STOCK HYD LINES USED...

My 12's rendered the faring mirrors useless... 14's clear mirrors

Sent from Note4

Dang Spazz you have the monkey bar install down packed. Wish I lived on the west coast I could have you help me with my bar install. I pay in beer. LoL

Sit on your bike in a comfortable position like your riding it. Close your eyes relax and extend your arms out to grab imaginary handle bars and open your eyes. That's where your bars will best suit you. If your not sure what to do just ride with the stock bars for awhile till you decide. I personally love the stock bars but that's my riding style. Swapped glides with my buddy and did not like his Yaffe bars. He really is not completely satisfied either. We are both 6'-4" with long arms

Hey there, I’ve done this and I’m about 6to7inches above my stock bars. So how tall would that be for la choppers or yafees?? Thanks friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469