Wife now has her motorcycle cert...

wildchld

Jun 5, 2014
Well I'm exhausted lol but she came home and wanted to see what it was like to ride the Harley. Then learn on 125's.

She has never rode before in her life and have to say after about an hour and a half she doing pretty well. Needs some practice on slow turns and turns from a stop and street smarts that they can't teach you in class.

I'm happy!

:cool:

You're lucky, Mine won't even ride a motorcycle! Congrats.

That's cool, now take her to the dealership and buy her a new or you get a new one and she get yours. I wouldn't even want my wife to ride, she has a hard enough time on 4 wheels.

I started to teach the Ol lady how to ride on a 90s ninja 600 she dumped it once and said that's enough.

Sent from the mobile leash

Nice I would love for my wife to just ride with me but on another bike would be the best. She had an accident about 3 years ago on a scooter and been pretty scared since.

Nice I would love for my wife to just ride with me but on another bike would be the best. She had an accident about 3 years ago on a scooter and been pretty scared since.

I feel your pain TomA, I can't talk mine into it either.

Tom and mojo I feel your pain with that my girl and I used to do about 1,000 mile a month but her health doesn't allow it anymore which sucks major

Well guys i have no desire for my wife to ride her own and neither does she! She admits she is to much of a clutz to even think about it! She is my back seat driver and also my Navigator so without her I would be lost some times!
If she ever changed her mind she would have to have a TRIKE and i'm not ready for that!! She is just fine and comfortable on the back! She says that is where she belongs!!! I LOVE MY WIFE!!! :cool:

Trust me she isn't riding anywhere till she proves herself out here in farm land. She also has a diabling illness called CSF Leak (spinal fluid leak) so there are good days and bad. I have been riding for over 40 Years and she wants to be able to ride short runs with me but not till I see she can handle herself. She has a lot to learn and riding country roads is OK for now and probably months from now. That was why I was exhausted riding from stop sign to stop sign and giving her pointers at each one. Was a Dream for her so we're there but I'm not going to risk anything till she is ready for the crazy **** other drivers do. Probably after she is ready I'll send her to the advanced riding course before we really take any longer rides. Her teacher is going to be Florida's first woman motorcycle officer in the state here soon and she is really tuff on the students.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

My wife wants to ride... take the Rider's Edge Course. She is wanting to.. but I think after she gets on one, the thrill might go away and she'll be back on the rear of mine.

If not... she has already got her eye on a Deluxe... sigh...

Has the thrill left you yet? My wife said just going around the block I see why you love it and I said wait more to come lol

Spazz you let her have that Deluxe you will forever be chasing her around lol. Would just like to have my wife with me while traveling on the bike. Took her for a ride the other day and will have to replace the seat but she is getting more comfortable with it. Will probably take a lot more short rides before I talk her into a long one. Bagger jay she has some problems with her back also after her accident so sitting on a uncomfortable seat doesn't help. I put a lot of money into the last bike so she would be comfortable then she wouldn't ride but I think being left behind all the time is changing her mind.

My wife wants to ride... take the Rider's Edge Course. She is wanting to.. but I think after she gets on one, the thrill might go away and she'll be back on the rear of mine.

Haha when I was at the dealer the Ol lady told me the batwing is ugly and old man you need to buy a deluxe that's cool.

Sent from the mobile leash

My wife grew up riding three wheelers and dirt bikes in the desert. Now she rides a 1200 sportster. I never worry about her but I can't say the same for the cars around us. Never quite get used to it.

Lol nice thread , my wife rides too

IN HER CAR BEHIND ME HEHE
(True)

She's scared so I don't force her , she has rode with me before on a real short run but it's not her thing + if I get clipped and she gets hurt or worse that would really mess me up

Yea was her wanting to ride not me and if it's not her thing the I sell off the fatboy for parts on mine. Most of us started riding when we were young she is almost 50 so the imitation factor is a little higher lol

I would buy her anything she thinks she could handle (after she rented a couple of times to make sure!)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469