Wife now has her motorcycle cert...

My wife doesn't ride but, I have the prettiest scoot she almost ever nearly rode ! ! ! :cool:

My wife completed/passed the safety course at a near by university Sunday.
Monday we were on the road(6 hour round trip) to check out and buy her first bike, 2002 883.
So much for the mod $ for my SGS.

you'll have to over look the mess

Last edited:
Congrats to your wife and a pretty bike for her too! The mods can wait, a happy wife makes her man happy. :rolleyes:

I'm with Mojo here a happy wife and the mods can wait for a while. Wish I could get my wife to just ride with me but that's not happening very soon. Tell her congratulations from me and ride safe and be very vigilant for idiots on the road.

Our wives should ride together lol

2012-06-09 14.13.52.jpg

My wife completed/passed the safety course at a near by university Sunday.
Monday we were on the road(6 hour round trip) to check out and buy her first bike, 2002 883.
So much for the mod $ for my SGS.

you'll have to over look the mess

That's funny. My wife was an 04 883 punched out to 1200 and it's purple too. Actually have it torn apart for some custom paint. She liked the Voodoo Purple paint on a bike at the dealership. I rather fork out the cash on paint than a new bike. Here is hers. We took the drag pipes off because they were too loud for her and ripped the hypercharger off and put a Ness stage 2 AC on it. Added the daymaker LED headlight too.

Well first real ride with the wife. Almost 5 hours with a few stops and she done real good. No highways yet I'm proud but the Sena headsets are the best talking her through new **** and where we are headed. She going to be sore in the morning lol but was worth it! Good job Baby!

agema5y5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ain't this a bitch. I'm home sick and the wife is out riding. Holiday weekend and I wake up Saturday sick as a dog.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just leaves you home sick and takes off?? Did you ever do this to her in the past?? I'm thinking pay back really sucks right???

HAHAHA! I know it sux.... my bride is PISSED that she works weekends now. I am GONE at the crack of dawn to where ever the road takes me... LOL! Did 450 miles on Sat....Mammoth Lakes, CA.... 200 yesterday and I'm not sure about today yet... Joker is coming by... so who knows?

A pic from Mammoth on Sat... Joker and me... Left at 7am and pulled in at 4:15pm

Mammoth.jpg

hope you feel better soon...

Last edited:
Are you feeling better Wildchild ?? sounds like everybody is getting some miles in this weekend

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469