Wind Splitter 8" Windshield for 2024 Street Glide (Review)

I stopped at a Harley dealership yesterday at put the 10” on. It did nothing to stop the air and now I can’t see because of the distortion. I see 3 different white lines looking through it, or I have to sit way up to look over. I’m going to put the 8” back on and mail the 10” home after the UPS store opens at 11:00. I’ve been angry over it for the last 2 days. 32,000 or so with accessories is disappointing. Hopefully today I can calm down and just ride. The TAB bam sticks with zombie baffles sound great anyway.

I wonder how much it would cost to trade this one in for a 2023?

Reactions: South Jersey Dave
I stopped at a Harley dealership yesterday at put the 10” on. It did nothing to stop the air and now I can’t see because of the distortion. I see 3 different white lines looking through it, or I have to sit way up to look over. I’m going to put the 8” back on and mail the 10” home after the UPS store opens at 11:00. I’ve been angry over it for the last 2 days. 32,000 or so with accessories is disappointing. Hopefully today I can calm down and just ride. The TAB bam sticks with zombie baffles sound great anyway.

You could probably get a deal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish the higher shields were dark smoke. I guess I’ll wait to see what aftermarket comes up with. I definitely need something to get the wind off my face. Love the bike though.

I stopped at a Harley dealership yesterday at put the 10” on. https://eldfall-chronicles.com/product/slayer-dragoon/ It did nothing to stop the air and now I can’t see because of the distortion. I see 3 different white lines looking through it, or I have to sit way up to look over. I’m going to put the 8” back on and mail the 10” home after the UPS store opens at 11:00. I’ve been angry over it for the last 2 days. 32,000 or so with accessories is disappointing. Hopefully today I can calm down and just ride. The TAB bam sticks with zombie baffles sound great anyway. https://piktid.com/

I'm really sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with the 10" windshield.

Last edited:
YOU CAN CHECK THIS, IF YOU WANT.
The fairing and windshields are different this year. None of the old parts will fit.

Attachments

• IMG_6239.jpg
    IMG_6239.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6242.jpg
    IMG_6242.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6240.jpg
    IMG_6240.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6241.jpg
    IMG_6241.jpg