Windchill

Be safe out there this winter folks!
View attachment 7895

Mojo,
That chart is all too familiar to us folks here in Minnesota. Yes, it can get nasty! Just tucked my bike away for the winter yesterday! Still mobile for a couple more weeks in the Street Rod but it's coming to the end of seasonal fun. Might have to go to AZ or FL for a couple weeks of riding.

Mojo,
That chart is all too familiar to us folks here in Minnesota. Yes, it can get nasty! Just tucked my bike away for the winter yesterday! Still mobile for a couple more weeks in the Street Rod but it's coming to the end of seasonal fun. Might have to go to AZ or FL for a couple weeks of riding.

I left Minneapolis because of the cold....too dang cold for me.

Anything around 40 degrees and I'm in the wind no matter how it feels. Just dress for the occasion and it's all good. Hoping we get a really nasty winter here because of the drought conditions we are facing right now. Have trailer and will travel to Vegas and jump out for some fun riding in the south in January is the plan right now. The wife is coming a long this year on her toy so that should be even more fun and maybe take more pictures because I will have to stop now for sure.

I'll ride if its 35 or above. I have heated gear/gloves and detachable lowers! :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469