Wood 222 cams and SE super tuner

Sandwiz

Jan 14, 2020
Hello!
I have a 2014 Street Glide Special that currently is at Stage one.
I have the “Screamin Eagle Pro Super Tuner” (the orange cased one) and the software for it at its last version. I also have the current Street tuner software just to make that note!
I have purchased the Woods 222 Performance (bolt in) cams kit BUT I am a newbie at the EFI programming AND the selection of maps is very limited, And with all the electronic tuning I am very unsure of things here. I have done this sort of thing to a carbureted bike but never one needing programing!
The first of I am sure a number of questions is can I use one of the Stage two maps to get it close enough to ride it out to a dyno tuner so they can dial it in OR will the (it seems to me) large degree of differences in the cam specs stand a real chance in causing damage.
Another angle I think is, Does anyone have a map that is close enough to my setup that will work:
2014 FLHXS 103, SE-Ventilator Air cleaner, Vance & Hinze 2 into 1 Exhaust, Woods 222 cams.

Is this possible for me to do with this tuner NOT having any experience with it at all

Load a stage 2 tune and ride it to the tuner. Take it easy, you will be OK.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77