Best slip-on exhaust

Interesting thing about slip on muffs is that when they are new the sound is mellow because the packing is fresh. Ride them for about 5k miles and the packing burns in and they usually develop a personality of their own. Gotta have a little patience with them and give them a chance to develop.

Blues

I just put a set of chrome 4” Reinhardts with black tips on a couple days ago. They made the bike look right. The sound and ride is so much better. They were pricey, but I really like them.

Tap performance slip on's with zombie baffles are awesome. I've been running them for awhile now. Makes the bike sound like a Harley.

I just put a set of Cobra Neighbor Haters on my new 2018 Street Glide. Absolutely love them. Not too loud at all. Perfect traditional Harley sound. Look great and sound even better. Lifetime guarantee can't be beat. Less than $400.

cobra.jpg

Thanks for the tip! I assumed that but was worried. I put Reinharts on and was disappointed, but i swore they were getting better every time I rode. You have confirmed what I was thinking! Thanks!

This is an age old question and highly subjective. For me the best thing was to actually listen to other peoples exhaust tones (not You Tube!!!) and them make a decision. For me that decision was Cobra 909's.

UPDATE/4-2020: New bike since original post. Now Rinehart 4.5 Motos
ciro.jpeg

I am new and been reading all the great post here, overloaded with
Knowledge, I am trying to decide what exhust is better, the V&H 400
Eliminator or the 450 Destroyers on a 2017 Street Gide Special with a stage 1 scramming chicken .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165